Justine Siergey, O.D.
Orlando – Downtown, Dry Eye Institute
- Doctor of Optometry, Pacific University College of Optometry – 2012
- Bachelor of Visual Science, University of Alberta/Pacific University- 2009
- Pacific Eye Clinic
- The Koetting Associates
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Yager Eye Institute
- National and International Speaker for Contact Lens Fitting & Management
- Florida Board of Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry, Fellow Candidate
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Central Florida Optometric Society
- Central Florida Lighthouse Young Executive Committee
- Scleral Lens Educational Society
- Women in Vision
Dr. Justine L. Siergey graduated from Pacific University College of Optometry in 2012 as a member of the international optometric honors society Beta Sigma Kappa. She specializes in hard to fit contact lens patients including irregular cornea, post-surgical and dry eye disease and is a certified Orthokeratologist. She has also had intensive ocular disease training at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. Dr. Siergey received the 2012 Alcon Case Report award and two years in a row was the recipient of the Varilux Student Grant for her papers on patient care and management. She earned recognition in 2012 by the Contact Lens Manufacturers’ Association (CLMA) for Clinical Excellence in the field of Gas Perm contact lenses. As an accomplished speaker, Dr. Siergey has given several industry presentations and lectures across the country and internationally on the fitting and management of contact lenses.
Dr. Siergey is an active member of the Central Florida Optometric Society and American Academy of Optometry, amongst other professional associations. She has held the position of Co-Chair for the Central Florida Lighthouse Young Executive Committee since 2013. Dr. Siergey is a designated Fellow of the Scleral Lens Education Society, one of only 4 in the state of Florida.
Dr. Siergey is one of the few eye doctors in the country trained by TearScience to offer the LipiView® and LipiFlow® technology for evaporative dry eye treatment and Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD).