Joseph F. Faust, M.D.
|Joseph F. Faust, M.D.|
Melbourne, Merritt Island
Palm Bay Offices
- Ophthalmology Residency, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Flexible Internship, Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, IN
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Bachelor of Science, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- Brevard Eye Center, Melbourne, FL
- Lasik Plus, Jacksonville, FL
- Clear Vision, Orlando FL, Owner, Medical Director/Surgeon
- Faust Eye Center, Marion, IN, Founder, Medical Director/Surgeon
- Board Certification, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Dr. Faust currently loves being a "Cheer Dad" for Jackie, age 14, and Lacey age 16, the 2 youngest of Dr. Faust's children. Dr Faust is a PADI Certified Scuba diver and a 7 handicap golfer. He is an avid sports fan of professional baseball, football and basketball, but his lifetime favorite sports team is the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- Our Doctors
- Rafael Trespalacios, M.D.
- Paul J. Befanis, M.D.
- Christopher J. Calvano, M.D.
- Joseph F. Faust, M.D.
- David D. Hendrix, O.D.
- Staci R. Walters, O.D.
- Jennifer L. Cusson, O.D.
- Jason Wallace, O.D.
- Mark R. Fisher, O.D.
- Brett C. Reynolds, O.D.
- Shea Eagerton Ehret, O.D.
- Leticia Sandoval, O.D.
- Diana De La Torre, O.D.
- Affiliated Doctors
- Working With Other Doctors