David D. Hendrix, O.D.
|David D. Hendrix, O.D.|
- Merritt Island Office
- BA in Economics from the University of Florida - 1996
- Doctor of Optometry from Nova Southeastern University - 2001
- Residency in Ocular Disease at the VA Hospital in Hampton, Virginia
- Brevard Eye Center, Merritt Island, Florida
- Staff Optometrist at VA Hospital in Hampton, Virginia
- Brevard Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
- Florida Optometric Association
Dr. Hendrix is a native of Merritt Island, Florida. He enjoys fishing, golfing and spending time with his family and friends.
- Quick Menu
- Our Doctors
- Rafael Trespalacios, M.D.
- Paul J. Befanis, M.D.
- Christopher J. Calvano, M.D.
- Joseph F. Faust, M.D.
- Mark R. Fisher, O.D.
- David D. Hendrix, O.D.
- Diana De La Torre, O.D.
- William Riehl, Jr., O.D.
- Brett C. Reynolds, O.D.
- Staci R. Walters, O.D.
- Leticia Sandoval, O.D.
- Shea Eagerton Ehret, O.D.
- Jason Wallace, O.D.
- Affiliated Doctors
- Working With Other Doctors