DanNhi V. Cromer, O.D.
Merritt Island / Suntree
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry—2012
- Bachelors in Vision Science, Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry —2012
- Bachelors in Science: Biology—University of California, Riverside—2006
- Associates in Science—Riverside Community College—2003
- Advanced Optical, Orlando FL
- Aran Eye Associates & The Laser Center (TLC), Miami FL
- Envision Eyecare, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Brevard Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- Ocular Nutrition Society
- Toastmasters Viera/Suntree, FL
Leadership & Community Service:
- Toastmasters International – Viera/Suntree, FL
- Trustee of Brevard Optometric Association
- Special Olympics Volunteer-Orlando
- Former Chair & VP of Unite for Sight UC-Riverside chapter
- Former Director of the Multicultural Advisory Council of Associated Students
- Some Spanish
- Basic ASL (American Sign Language)
Dr. Cromer grew up in Moreno Valley, California where she participated in the Middle College Program: an accelerated program between Riverside Community College and Valley View High. She transferred to the University of California—Riverside and graduated with a Bachelors in Science. She then moved to Fort Lauderdale where she obtained her Doctor of Optometry and Bachelors in Vision Science from Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Cromer and her husband Steven, have two boys, Logan and Victor (both longhair dachshunds). On her spare time, Dr. Cromer likes to read up on nutrition, healthy cooking, kayaking, and attempting to play the ukulele.